Health Guidance & Healthcare Supports
. HEALTH GUIDANCE FOR CITIZENS (City, State, and Federal)
1. Baltimore City Health Department: https://health.baltimorecity.gov/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
2. Maryland Department of Health: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
3. Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
2. NON-EMERGENCY CORONAVIRUS CALLS: The Baltimore City Health Department and the Baltimore City Fire Department are urging citizens to call 2-1-1 for non-emergency coronavirus related issues. 9-1-1 should only be used for emergency calls.
BALTIMORE CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
the Baltimore City Health Department will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16.
1. Permit applications will not be accepted in person, until further notice. All questions and concerns related to food permits, plan review services and hauler permits should be directed to our Environmental Inspection Services office at 410-396-4424. Facilities may send their permit renewals through U.S. Postal Mail to 1001 E. Fayette St., Baltimore, MD to be processed. All licenses that expire March 5 and after are extended until 30 days after the end of the the State of Emergency that was declared by Governor Hogan. They will not incur late fees. All facilities that are currently undergoing Plan Review (change of ownership or new food facilities) should contact our office directly for assistance.
2. All animal related complaints should continue to be reported to 311. All questions and concerns related to an impounded animal and or permitting, please contact 410-396-4689. Dog and cat licenses may be renewed online by visiting here: https://www.petdata.com/
MARYLAND HEALTH BENEFIT EXCHANGE: a new special enrollment period is now open to all Marylanders in need of health insurance during the State of Emergency for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Uninsured Marylanders may enroll through https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/, the state’s health insurance marketplace. More information is available